25.6.13

Pretty parcels

Hooray for the Postman! Well actually, we collect our mail from a PO Box, so I don't have much to do with the local Postman...but you know what I mean.

In the past week I have found a few special things in my Post Box.

The first parcel was from my sister in law Taz who writes the cutest blog ever called Butter and Buntings. She is not only my sister in law, but over the years has become a dear friend, and she knew that I was feeling a bit emo recently so posted a whole bunch of lovely my way! She sent...

A book to write 3 things that I'm grateful for at the end of each day, and a lovely card.
 
Handmade crocheted hair clip, made by Taz.
(She also sent me a vintage hanky which is currently in the wash!)
 
I also received a gorgeous parcel all the way from the UK. One of my favourite bloggers, Vintage Sheet Addict not only makes the cutest stuff with the most amazing collection of vintage fabric, she writes about a particular type of parenting journey that I relate to very well. She's like a kindred spirit on the other side of the planet! Visit her blog, you will smile!!

Vintage Sheet fat quarters.
 
Heaps of amazing Vintage Wallpaper cuts!!
 
..and a lovely card.

And then to top it all off, my new Mollie Makes mag arrived on the SAME DAY!

Before I go, here's a lovely picture form our winter solstice celebration over the weekend!
 
When was the last time your received a nice parcel? Or sent one!!?
 
xx

9 comments:

  1. Glad you like the gifts! I recieved an unexpected parcel in the mail this week too. Ive blogged about it. Its made my week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mezz, i received the same card a couple of weeks ago as a thank you card.
    years ago when we lived in WA we didn't have phones or computers, or a postman. we had to collect our mail once a week from the local post office......that was the best day of the week!..... as all our family lived in NSW the post was our only way to communicate.
    i still think it's the best mail today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted some lovely vintage buttons and some other goodies to Sarah at The Faerie Factory! :) I know I have mail on the way too from my post circle women! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mezz! Youve made the big time-cover star of mollie makes magazine lol! Lovely gifts, glad your feeling cheered x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ... lovely parcels are the best kind of post ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely gifts, sorry you're feeling a little emo at the mo. sending you big bear hugs my lovely. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks people for lovely comments!! sounds like we're all agreed.. parcels are awesome!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it won’t look good.” The lenses were the key ingredient to make the movie look fit for the big screen. Timberland Sale  “To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t have even made the movie without it,” Baker says. "We are convinced that our fundamental analysis allows us to build a portfolio of quality businesses, Timberland Outlet online which is able to generate superior long-term, risk-adjusted returns.

    ReplyDelete