5.3.14

Nice Things #3

sewing something secret for the "Lets Craft" section of the next issue of Hundreds and Thousands zine
Had a lovely day last week celebrating ten years of marriage with Mr. Coleman...it was extra touching to receive a few cards of congratulations from some lovely people! What an unexpected surprise.
We've had our first visit from the tooth fairy!!
beautiful golden roses in our garden
writing in my journal, being grateful.
baking!!

What Nice Things have been happening in your life?

PS we released our current issue of hundreds and thousands TODAY!! You can buy it if you like at www.hundredsandthousands.storenvy.com 

xx

5 comments:

  1. oh beautiful Johnson of Australia plate !! EXCITED I just brought my magazine,

    I just purchased a Johnson of Australia sugar bowl that matches your plate x
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely things this week......tooth fairies and anniversaries milestones worthy of celebrating xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to receive my copy of H and T! Congratulations and may you sell loads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little tooth dish for the tooth fairy.
    I'm off to purchase my magazine now. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely happy things Mezz ... congratulations on your new magazine ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete