28.4.14

A granny square infinity scarf!

Last year I finally mastered the granny square. And once I got it, I crocheted so many because I just couldn't stop!! As a result I've got so many colourful granny squares stashed around the house, I decided recently it's time to put some of them to use.
So I  recently made this cute infinity scarf. I did it by crocheting squares together to make a normal scarf, and then attaching the ends to make it a big infinity circle instead.
I can wear it wrapped around either once or twice. It feels like I'm wearing a great big cheerful blanket made by a granny!!

Hooray for autumn, bright coloured wool and new handmade scarves!

Mezz x

10 comments:

  1. Well done Mezz it is brilliant! I'm jealous, still trying to master crochet myself. Made a granny square and it looked as if two toddlers had used it for a tug-o-war competition - anyway well done to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi claire..i never thought id get the hand of granny squares...but one day it just CLICKED! So i encourage you to keep trying xx

      Delete
  2. I love it, just right for the start of autumn.....you've been getting very creative over there, think I might just pop over and join you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hooray for autumn, although im sure the beginnings of spring would be making you pretty happy right now in the UK xx

      Delete
  3. love this mezz..alot. is it two rows fat? i might try make one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see and very refreshing if you can make your own infinity scarf with your own style. And you made it by your granny square infinity scarf! You did a great job, congrats. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having gotten this far as a team, there’s little chance of the plucky upstart looking back now. You wouldn’t expect a company air jordan shoes australia taking a growing number of new markets by storm, with rocketing revenues and ingeniously innovative technology to be able to fly under the radar but for Inhance Technology theirs has been a silent ascent. Founded in Cork and based on the Monahan Road, the wireless retail software solutions company is a Cork success story through and air jordan australia through but one which has in many ways allowed itself to become a silent success story as it grew into the impressive company it is today.

    ReplyDelete