9.5.14

Vintage rEcipe Swap

I recently took part in a Vintage Recipe Swap put together by Taz. I was partnered up with a New Zealand blogger called Elaina who writes a A Little Bit Country. We both had to send each other a handwritten recipe, and a cute thing or two for the kitchen. I think our tastes were very well matched! Lots of bright, retro, stuff was sent between us! 

This is what I received.....
a recipe for lavender cupcakes, wooden spoon, mini vintage mug, vintage wallpaper...
cheerful vintage table linen...
and a recipe, of course! Looking forwards to trying this!

I sent...
a few of my favourite recipes, written down on pretty scraps of paper...
some vintage "Australiana" tea towels...
a copy of my little zine, Hundreds and Thousands (which always ha a few great handwritten recipes!)...
and for no reason, a few more bits of cute Australiana stuff...

Thanks so much Elaina for my lovely parcel, and to Taz for putting the swap together.

I'm thinking of organising a little swap again soon, would anybody be keen in joining up!!??

xx

3 comments:

  1. what a perfect parcel for you Mezz! Its so cute. And yes...a swap sounds fun....tell me more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interested in another swap. I love my tea towels that you sent and all the lovely recipes. Thanks so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to join in with a swap.

    ReplyDelete