11.7.14

some simple makes

I've been feeling quite creative recently. It ebbs and flows for me, how about you? I can spend a whole day in front of the sewing machine, and then another month or 2 not even thinking about it!! Here are a few of my recent makes, all very simple. Simple crafting can be very therapeutic, don't you think?? 

I've been making heaps of pretty fabric tape with all my vintage fabric scraps, inspired by Taz's craft project in our recent issue of Hundreds and Thousands Mag.

I baked some yummy Banana Cake, using this recipe I made up a while ago! The husband and kids were happy!!

I'm always adding pretty pics to our walls. Since I was a teenager, I've always enjoyed covering my walls in images that inspire me and make me feel happy.

Upcycling a few old shirts into something new...not quite finished though!!

Sewing a sweet little "Nursery Rhyme" bunting for a friend who is expecting her second baby. My husband found some vintage children's cloth books at his work which I've been gleefully cutting into!

What creations have you been making recently?

Mezz x

6 comments:

  1. Not as much as I should be....got a list of stuff I need to make! Home revamp has wrung me out, I'm hoping a little trip to the seaside next wee might get my creative juices flowing! Love the bunting! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm normally not a huge fan of bunting (don't hate me!) but your nursery rhyme bunting is gorgeous Mezz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who know me knows I love bunting way too much! I'm glad you've been feeling creative lately as you've made some great bits x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bunting, what a find! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bunting. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adidas in this country has approval from the parent company in Germany to sign up to 250 NFL players (up from its current roster of about two dozen) air jordan australia and up to 250 MLB players (from about a dozen now) and sign even more than the current 65 NBA players. This is expected to unfold over then next three years. King, the former head of TaylorMade adidas Golf who began his new role last June, air jordan shoes australia described other moves the U.S. office plans to make in the near future "to make the brand Adidas more relevant in America – or, Americanize the brand.

    ReplyDelete