28.12.14

Nice Things #12 (my last 'nice things' post!)

Hi lovelies!

Hope you are having a most wonderful Christmas and New Years break. Ours has been perfect, we are so grateful for wonderful family and a bit of time to do not much at all!

I've been thinking a lot about my blog, and how I can continue to use this space well and more regularly to share my creative life with you all. I have a few ideas up my sleeve, so this will be my last "Nice Things" post for the time being, as I try a few new things next year.

Stay tuned!

Some nice things from my week....


Lying in the sun with not a care in the world after a spectacular Christmas lunch.


Listening to opshopped Christmas records!


Capturing the gorgeous late afternoon light through our simple handmade vintage sheet curtains.


Recieving some inspiring gifts!!

Gifting handmade bits and pieces to loved ones.

love mezz xx

1 comment:

  1. "If a particular brand has 10,000 likes on Facebook, 2015 nike air max pas cher you could use the profile pictures of all the people who have liked it." It would also be possible to get photographs of people who have nike air max pas cher an account on the retailer's website, if they sign in via Facebook, or simply by taking a photograph air max pas cher of them using their webcam or cameraphone."

    ReplyDelete